We like to practice what we preach. If we advise our clients to do certain things in your business, we try to first test and do them for our business. At the core, all businesses are marketing, sales, and client service. Here are some things we do and ideas for you:
- Treat new leads consistently with emails, phone calls, hand-written notes, cards
- Send thank you note to a new client
- Call clients periodically for Client Service to make sure they are happy
- Send weekly reports to clients
- Send a regular newsletter that is not generic, but a bit personal and useful
- Offer and send fun, interesting, unusual gifts to clients
Would you like us to help you add any of these items or other aspects of Best Agent Business to your business? Yes, we even hand-write cards for our clients to send to THEIR clients. Hey, not everyone has great penmanship or spelling, but the impact a hand-written note in the computer age makes is far greater than a ho-hum email.
Think of the irony...when email first came out we'd run to our brand-spanking new computers to hear "you've got mail". Now we cringe at the inbox and, in a reverse world, get excited when we get paper mail.
Perfect Day - Imagine if your days went smoothly
I would like to share with you my own Perfect Day for my life. See HERE. It explains how you can create your own Perfect Day plan in only one hour - perhaps this weekend. And it gives you a solid example using my Perfect Day. If you have one already or create one, share with me. I'm really interested.
Speaking of Perfect Days...everyone should have a Perfect Wish List for their business too. Have you made one? We always want to focus our efforts at Best Agent Business on helping you achieve your business goals. What wish list items do you have for your business? If you're a client, I will forward to your Key Assistant, if not, let's talk. I can help.
· Is there any new technology you want to explore and implement?
· Do you have any new market segments you wish to pursue?
· Are you considering a switch of staffing mix or broker offices?
· Anything else on your wish list?
Like this blog? Do us a favor and “like” us on Facebook. Would you like help identifying ways you can improve your Organization and Efficiency? Reply to this blog and we can get started. For more information on how Best Agent Business can help you streamline your marketing, time management and many other aspects of your Real Estate Business, subscribe to our videos, visit us at www.bestagentbusiness.com, call (202) 297-2393, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Virtual Assistants
Steve Kantor, President
Schedule a call with Steve Kantor at