These Halloween marketing ideas have been collected from real estate professionals who are clients of Best Agent Business. If you are a client of Best Agent Business and would like some help implementing any Marketing task, contact your Key Assistant. Just tell us which idea you want to pursue and we will develop the details. If you're not a client, but would like some help or advice on your fall Marketing Plans, feel free to email, call us at 202-297-2393, or reply to this blog.
More Halloween Marketing Ideas:
- Give out coupons for a free pumpkin, bags of pumpkin/spice/apple potpourri, free jack-o-lantern patterns, or a packet of pumpkin spice with recipe card for pumpkin pie/bread with your name, office and logo on them.
- Have clients fill out online form to be entered in drawing for giant pumpkin, (you'll have to locate one locally).
- Hold a coloring contest. Clients can print off page from your website (or via email) and have their child color it and return it to your office for a prize.
- This is a neat item from the Marketing Guy, Mike Blaney, (look HERE). The blog is old, but the idea is fresh and these boxes can be bought directly from Jubilee Brands for any occasion. You could purchase these, fill them with candy and send them to clients/vendors/SOI to set in their offices for people to grab treats from it.
- Create homemade leaf print cards to send to clients.
- Send a virtual card, through 123Greetings or similar site, to all SOI.
- Use Halloween wording and images in your newsletters and cards this month such as: "Don’t be tricked by a bad economy, many treats wait in our local housing market.", or, "Not a ghost of chance you can own a home? Call us today for some surprising options."
- When the kids come ‘Trick O' Treating, give individual bags of candy with your business card enclosed. This way, not only have you gotten your name and occupation out to your neighbors, but cautious parents will feel more comfortable allowing their kids to eat the candy since its source is no longer anonymous. Give out coupons to the parents who come along.
- Hold a neighborhood competition for the best decorated house.
- If it's in a good location, make your office a 'Trick O' Treat stop and publicize, for example, that for every ‘Trick O' Treater you get you will donate one dollar to your favorite non-profit. If you don't have a favorite local non-profit, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so you can donate to any of the related charities.
We'd love to hear your ideas for Halloween Marketing and creating positive actions in your neighborhood. Reply to this blog or email them to us and we'll be sure to share.
Like this blog? Do us a favor and “like” us on Facebook. Would you like help identifying ways you can improve your Marketing Strategy? Reply to this blog and we can get started. For more information on how Best Agent Business can help you streamline your marketing, time management, and many other aspects of your Real Estate Business, subscribe to our videos, visit us at www.bestagentbusiness.com, call (202) 297-2393, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Part Time Virtual Assistants
Steve Kantor, President
Schedule a call with Steve Kantor at