I have a personal focus on acting with more Courage in my life and business. How about you?
- Do you have the courage to call your Clients/SOI who you may have never called in a few years and say hello?
- Do you have the courage to act ethically and challenge fellow real estate agents who are acting unethically or contrary to their client's interests?
- Do you have the courage to control your anger and emotional disappointment when a deal crashes and burns so you have the emotional resilience to move forward?
- Do you have the courage to make a 4th and 5th dial attempt to a lead who you had spoken with, who acted ready to buy/sell and you had good rapport, but they have not responded to your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dial attempt follow-ups?
- Do you have the courage to fire your in-house assistant, in-house caller or Buyer's Agent who is a C-rated performer and should be fired ASAP?
- Most importantly, do you have the courage to admit the answer to a lot of these questions is "no" and ask Best Agent Business for help in making the answer a "yes"?
Videos - Short 2 Minutes - Watch Now - Hyper Harry
Hyper Harry Driving: Are you a Hyper Harry and do you have the courage to face-it and leverage it? How about this one? Turning a Hyper Harry Into a Rockstar Rick. Like these? Don't forget to subscribe for more.
I will be attending a few conferences in coming months. If you have plans to attend any conference and want to meet, please let me know. Feel free to call me at (202) 297-2393 or email me and we can set a time and place.
Do you have a kid playing football, ice hockey or lacrosse? We are working with a new company which has a Concussion Impact Alert device. See Brain Sentry at www.brainsentry.com. If you do have a kid, please reply and tell me what your school/league is doing to help protect kids from concussions. I may be able to get you a complimentary $50 sample device.
Like this blog? Do us a favor and “like” us on Facebook. Would you like help identifying ways you can improve your Marketing Strategy? Reply to this blog and we can get started. For more information on how Best Agent Business can help you streamline your marketing, time management, and many other aspects of your Real Estate Business, subscribe to our videos, visit us at www.bestagentbusiness.com, call (202) 297-2393, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Part Time Virtual Assistants
Steve Kantor, President
Schedule a call with Steve Kantor at